Then we want to work with you!
The Brand Ambassador & Product Demonstrator is a part-time position that will serve as an ambassador for Circle to the marketplace. The Brand Ambassador & Product Demonstrator is a key member of the team that will engage and educate consumers on Circle’s products and help create a community of customers.
Key Accountability: The Brand Ambassador & Product Demonstrator will educate and engage new customers on Circle and generate new sales from those customers.
The Brand Ambassador / Product Demonstrator’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Product Demonstrations: engage and educate customers at various retail locations by handing out product samples and sharing information about the benefits of kombucha. (This currently is on hold due to COVID, but would become a responsibility in the future)
- Event Marketing:participate in Circle events, which include Farmers Markets, food & beverage festivals, and other community events around Indiana. (Again, many events have been cancelled, but our farmers markets are still going on with certain rules and guidelines to keep everyone healthy and safe)
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong organization & influencing skills.
- Proven experience in operating with little guidance – you must be able to stand on your own.
- Experience with product demonstrations.
- Flexible weekend schedule(most events are on Saturday mornings- farmers markets)
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Professional attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for a customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to capture content (photos, videos, customer testimonials) and share with the Marketing and Events Leader to help build our social media presence
- Able to work at least 2 events a month
If you are interested in joining our movement, please e-mail Komal Sheth to set up a time to chat!